Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunday

I was awake by peng sms. Nevermind, is ok. Because I purposely not to silent my phone and I know peng will sms me. Yupee~ Yiing start her holiday. Same dengan aku.

She came kepong. So we have a meet at manjalara old town. For them was yamcha but for me was brunch. Peng went meet her first and I was the late comer. But another person might be the late late comer didnt appear at all because she accompany her mum, the person might be the late late comer but didnt appear at all ialah siapa? Jen loh...hahaha...But this can be forgive because sunday family day. Actually not she don't want come, kerana she haven't reach and yiing have to leave alrealy. hmm....

The old town there not bad, but there have a disadvantage. It locate beside the main road. Summore, there have separate to air-cond and non air-cond area. Ok, no wrong for this. They are really have the business mind. The seat with air-cond area is not comfort but the seat without air-cond is comfort. What I trying to tell was the customer will not stay very long at there because of the environment. This is the business skill. If they set the comfort seat with air-cond then for sure the customer will stay very long at there then this might cause a lose for their business.
Thats all for my report. Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

Peng said...

Yiing bcum leng lui liao :)
><

winnie said...

they drink milk we drink milo

natalie said...

me... where got o...
haha... i also got drink milo de!!! haha...

Jen said...

im vry sorry for that day...
ah yiing, when u come nex?

natalie said...

haha... dunno o...
maybe one day... haha...