Friday, April 30, 2010

Panda

yea.. long time dint post anythg here ady
sumore jus now peng asked me to post sumthg here
so.. i jus write a little report about my life recently lo..
if not i oso nthg to write liao la.. ><

last few weeks..
no.. shud said since i enter this semester..
i ady started busy with my assignment and proposal..
almost evryday oso stay bec at college..
got full day class.. no stay bec
half day class.. then need to stay bec until 7/8 pm..
but sumtime oso got go bec earlier abit la..
cz really beh tahan liao lo... especially those dont hav driver
and need to drive a long distance to go bec home de =='''
which is me and eric (classmate) lo...
i stay sri sinar he stay mont kiara de.. stil is me the most far de la..

1 whole month repeating the same thing
especially the lastly few week de.. walaoa..
really more teruk.. sumore need my partner to come my house
n stay overnite wif he jus to do the proposal..
then do until 3am only sleep but wokeup at 9am... dieING..
costing and menu is my part wif partner..
both of us almost get crazy bcz of that.. cz cant tally the costing.. =='''
v spent few weeks jus to decide the menu and do the food costing..
that time i really scare my 350calculator will explode.. wahaha..

but the main point is..
after our sweat+blood+tear to produce the proposal..
we get a quite ok de result lo..
cz v won for the proposal.. ^^ *clapping hands*
after fighting for the proposal in the presentation form
we success to win.. so.. hawaiian theme buffet
will be our final exam ^^

aiya.. ok la..
then conclusion is..
now im turn into a big panda ady..
cz my eyes.. haiz..
if u all see me = see a panda in front of u..
exaclty same as the panda.. ^^
after suffered frm proposal+practical+theory = tired +panda eye
and i skip my 1st class today.. lolz..
1st time i ponteng class since i entered college..

2 comments:

winnie said...

kaki ponteng...haha...

Jen said...

wah.... overnite? so ci gek meh.. haha