Monday, April 26, 2010

Saturday

ok...There are few reasons I am here posting this right now.

1st, I am vry vry vry vry ^ N boring because my holiday start and I will have 3 weeks of holidays. You guys no holidays whereas my college friends all gone = BALIK KAMPUNG.

2nd, I got the order from peng to report about the saturday and sunday events. I am willing to do this job because there is no reason for me to say no.

3rd, there are lack of article for this month.

Saturday I had an outing with my classmate at sungei wang and times square. Ok~~skip...because that is my personal events.

I received the message from jen about 5 sth or 6 like that said that we'll have our dinner steamboat at dpc. Hmm...I was in the cinema that moment. Hmm...after I end my events with my classmates I continue my events with jen, peng, yao and waichun.

When we reached there, the steamboat restaurant have plenty of customers over there. There was no any blank table for us. Then we came out a new conclusion in a shortwhile. We change our dinner location to kays cafe(if i no mistaken the name should be this, sry if there is any mistake). Yao was the late comer. Anyway, we won't ignored any late comer but punctuality is very important. Hmm....have dinner, chit chatting, gossip and etc. Our jen was super full of the dinner.

After the dinner, peng jen and me have a walk at the garden there.

Lastly for saturday, peng cannot break the record to reach home before 11pm. When she leave my house already 10.45pm but she also consider fast because I receive her message at 11.02pm. Memang pro la~~

Thats all for the report of saturday. This is a report so it will be texture style and i know it quite bored. Thanks for spending time on it.

2 comments:

Peng said...

thx winni for contribution 2 ARTICLES :D
STOMACH FULL d saturday~!!@#$%^
hahaha

Jen said...

i would like to help chiyao for defence, actually he nt consider late comer, bcz i sms kacau him after v ordering, n he cant tahan my annoying, then he came..