Thursday, February 25, 2010

a small small article...

hihi... long time din see u liao! how are u all? still good? this time use english to write cause my got a bit problem cannot write chinese word... nvm lah.. see my englisg dot improve or not... haha...
haha... today i would like to write about 1 article is about renewing ic... wah... why seem like writing essay de! haha...
ok... during the cny around the fifth day, my family including me go to renewing our ic and my brother also want to apply his ic... before that we saw the newspaper that got 1 report is about many people is going to do their ic and make the jpn so many many people. although is like that we still want to go renewing it... we decide to go putrajaya to do it...cause my dad say putrajaya there is big and got many counter...
wah! after arrive there... wah! really big.. and then there got divide to many department like second floor is about the marrige department and baby do their ic department, and then the next floor is about divorce department... finally is do the ic department...
we go to the counter to take the number.. wah! is 651 ,652,653,654and655... and then the number just start from 400+ wah!!! we need to wait about 200+ then is our turn... really very boring leh! waiting waiting and waiting! haha... then i flash back to my first time to do the ic... haha... that time i did it is in the desajaya complex there... i still remember the complex havent open yet ady have many ppl waiting at there... haha... u know how my dad do? haha... when the door is open, he run and run to the department there and get the number, and then me and my mum just walk slowly to the department... haha...
finally is our turn...ok! the problem is coming le... my address is batu 8 1/2 and they say now dun have batu 8 1/2 and then now what is ur address.... then i go to find my mum at other counter to ask her and she done ady so i take her notes to my counter to let him see it... ok ! done ady... after that my sis say the exact address is batu 9... then i quickly go to the counter to change it... luckily he din say anything... but my mum's counter that girl just complaint complaint say to my mum y like that? i just follow the address u write to me.. wah! that girl ar! really irresponsible!
ok! then when i take the photo, he say i need to wear their vest o... y leh!!! aiyo... their clothes really got 1 smell and ungly leh! haiz... hope the photo comes out still can lah...

another thing is... remember to park the car at the parking lot! cause when we come out our car is kena saman liao! haha... so remember loh!!!

3 comments:

伟俊 said...

ok,the main point is :
i wan to see the photo . haha . pls upload ar, thank you

Jen said...

harr? means u n ur mom donno the house add?

敵人楊 Dylan Yeo said...

haha...i also wan to c...^^