Thursday, February 18, 2010

Penang CNY

Happy Chinese New Year to all my 38 dear :P
Hope u all enjoy my article~

12.2.2010(Friday)
Started my journey around 10.30pm
Say bye-bye to KL~~~
Reached my AH GONG JIA at 2am
Damn tired!
I had a sleep immediately after reached there

13.2.2010
Woke up at 6.30am then clean face
After that, started to help aunt prepare things
Around 10am
We had a ceremony to the Heaven & ancestors

Then I gambled with my cousin brothers
also surfing net using hp lolx
Damn boring!

At noon,I drove my dad's car to outside
Walao! Enjin play fool with me hahaha
I'm so panic when driving MANUAL CAR ^^
Sister sat beside me ^^ syok!

14.2.2010
Went penang at noon after lunch
Took some pictures on the way
going to uncle's house...





Like penang
^^



WOOHOO~~ can watch movie tonight :)
Reached there then I went for swimming with sister
Then dinner > movie ^^
72 tenants hehe:) NICE!
Wah! Full!
Indians,Malays,Chinese,Foreign Ppl

15.2.2010

Swimming - Movie - Eat - Kek Lok Si Templer
Watch "Fa tiam hei xi 2010"
My opinion: not nice
then swimming again loh^^
Celebrate sis's b'day >< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjPCf4Xrb14MfoEtjhQvQFR0cyYH-lvq39tXWlS0p-RmoLcJxGnbZdXELOrxLmovo5Bgj5r064pEGeCCEeigo7ZCb1-aQobYoiygjIHNTBmP0TxzjeasJd0ar1NsO0pBv7cDsFgZxGeBp_B/s1600-h/DSC03698.JPG">

At night went out with auntie
eat eat - walk walk



Patung???!!!


Actually he is a man not PATUNG!!!
Really!




He didn't move for 2 hours long!!!
Really geng!!! Clap hands~~~
Luckily,he "RELEASE" because the money ady full!
So he push down them let tourists continue give money~
Ya...
I met someone who EX-FRIEND
Ah POH!!! Poh Boon Tye
Hooyoo!!! So ngam~~~
Then we chit-chat a while there
Back to gurney after eat
Then~~ Around 11.40pm went to KEK LOK SI TEMPLER!
Damn nice! The night scenery!!! ><



16.2.2010
Back from penang then back to KL
Traffic Jam!
Jam almost 5 hours!
Reached home about 8.30pm!!!
haizz!!!
Say byebye to penang & say HI to KL!
I'm BACK




_end_


No comments: