Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Genting

Ok. This is our final decision for Genting trip

DATE : 7/5/2009(Thursday)
TIME : 7am to 11 pm
GATHER LOCATION : Kepong KTM Station

First, we all will gather at Kepong KTM Station at 7am. Then we will take KTM until KL Central. We will take the earliest bus, 8am from there to Genting. Then we might take 7.30pm or 8.30pm bus back KL Central(Me, myself will hope that we can take the 7.30pm bus)

For your information, but i guess some of you might know about this. I just gonna to repeat for safe. The ticket is cost RM42 include 2 way of KL Sentral-Genting, 2 way of cable car and the theme park. Which mean that lunch and dinner we will settle ourselves at there.

Then about ticket, I will go KL Central 1 round at 3/5/09 or 4/5/09 to buy it so that on 7/5/09 we no need so rush. That is a problem I must mention is I don't have so many cash to pay for you people for the ticket. I need you all to settle the ticket money for me before 3/5/09(SUNDAY). Thx........

P/S : I am not the organiser. I am only in-charge in ticket as known as money$$$$$$$$$

5 comments:

winnie said...

Girl 's side kherli settle liao...
How about boy side?

Kicap said...

tak tahu la

ChLoE said...

peng said will giv to winnie
during tis saturday pasar malam wor~

Peng said...

yaya...i think i pay on tis sat
if i can go psr mlm la^^

i thg i sudah lupa!!!
ytd nite juz rmb it leh...
my teeth ar...
7 of may..
d teeth stitches need to be removed on tat day leh
how???
i think i wan change 2 fri le
coz go genting
cant separate myself go 2 c dentist
^^

ChLoE said...

haha
change ur apointment la~