Friday, July 23, 2010

maths is my "favourite"

write this post when im doing my homework
n alwaz, my homework will be my beloved maths

really getting crazy for maths
the chapter i learning nw is called "geometry coordinate"
about circle ellipse parabola n hyperbola
as usual, many formulae, many substitution
thats means many confusion, many careless, many madness
i donno whether is my eyes got problem
or my mood nt on it *bt i really pay attention when doing math exercise one*
or is it a cloud going to rain above my head
i alwaz cant get the ans for most of the ques
nt bcz of donno, is bcz of careless
my methods correct, bt sure gt some technique problem here n there
substitute wrongly la, write the wrong number la, + n - sign wrongly put la
etc etc etc
gosh.. going to mad bcz of this
my test pad paper almost come out wif a hole
due to my keep on erasing
so im here to write a post
bcz my remainder two maths ques donno hw to cont
perhaps the cloud will move away after this n come out wif a light bulb

No comments: