Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wisdom teeth

Share with you all my Cutiee WISDOM teeth :)
Wisdom teeth = 智慧牙

27.5.2010
It's my 2nd time of oral surgery
for my another wisdom teeth...
Nothing special for me...
because it seems like a normal thing for me...
although this time more terrible than last time...
hahahahaha

Story start now...
After my class ended,I quickly ran to see dentist for surgery.
Then,
reached there around 3.30pm someting la
Unfortunately...
I reached there too earlier so I needed to wait...
Wait wait wait...

5.30pm like that...
It's my turn to do surgery...
But can't start yet...
Before starting the surgery...
he put the vaccine inside my mouth...
AND...
And...
Inject something into my mouth... 应该是麻醉药
Then he said ~ wait for a few minutes
then do the surgery...

6pm
Surgery was started...
Wore a surgery's shirt and a SPEC :D
(same as last time)
首先 先切开我的牙肉
接着 慢慢剥开它 (我感觉到啦但是没有痛)
然后 就磨开我的牙齿 (因为这颗智慧牙是斜的所以比较难拿出来)
比起之前的那颗智慧牙...这颗下了多工夫leh
zeeee...zeee...zeeee...ziiii......ziii.....
那些很刺耳的磨擦声
真得很geli
他突然间问: 我有没有带mp3来?
因为戴上mp3应该没有那么吵
哈哈哈哈 可怜的我忘了带 :)

这颗牙啊
真的是很难拿出来
竟然触动了很多"ga chang"
因为真的是拔不出来
所以那个Uncle只好据成一半后
才把它拿出来
恐怖吧
一个Kakak负责拉着我的下巴
而那个uncle就赶快的把那颗牙拉出来咯
3-4秒
就成功把它拉出来了
Geng

(之前那颗是完完整整、没有缺陷的拿出来)
心痛死我了
一颗牙被锯成一半
伤心

成功拔了那颗牙以后
接下来
就是缝针咯
因为开刀后一定要缝回去的咯
1针.....2针...3针...4针...
好了!
就这样我人生第2次小手术完成咯
赞!

My cutiiieee teeth :D

3 comments:

Jen said...

my god still got the flesh attach to it
yackss..

winnie said...

u vry geli la...but then the teeth vry big le...i wonder how abt mine..but i scare for surgery...hahaha

Jen said...

bao zhong lo winni.... mayb nex post will be urs saying ur teeth haha