Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hawaii Buffet

Hawaii buffet @ Sunway Uni College
12pm-2pm @ 8.6.2010 Tuesday

RM35 such a CHEAP buffet in THE WORLD
wahahahaha
but i'm enjoyed the buffet
how about nin nin???

Woke up early in the morning
Around 9.50am (Raining)
then i went to fetch my sis's friend
then went to dpc fetch raquel
after that 4 of us started our journey
to my school

Buffet is started at 12pm
but reached school around 111am like that
so it's such a headache problem for me
to SETTLE down the 2 KANAK-KANAK
Luckily
my library got 1 thing called TV
then I went to borrow a movie
let them watch
"UNDERWORLD"
After that I went to meet Nin Nin

Around 11.50pm
we walked to 5th floor dining room for the buffet
11.55am the dining room is open!
then walked inside there

Chloe yong :D
woohoooooo


After a few of minutes
Starter... Main courses... Desserts...
DONE & placed at table
Then we queue up to take food


The Menu was as follow~
Starter-
Pumpkim Soup,Crispy Calamari,Mango Salad,Tomato&Cheese Pizza
Main courses-
Baked baby potato,Roast Beef striploin,
Huli-huli chicken,Roasted Root Vegetables
Desserts-
Pineapple sponge cake,coconut haupia,
sweet potato pearls,fruits platter



















My comment~
I more prefer huli-huli chicken,pineapple sponge cake,
little bread compared to others :D

Around 1.30pm went pyramid and then
back with a FULL STOMACH
hahahaha
End

No comments: